- It's easier than ever to make a gift to the New Jersey Sierra Club by clicking on the "Donate" button. Your generous support today is a guaranteed investment in the future of our environment.
Connect With Us:
- Click Here for the latest quarterly copy of the Sierra Club's publication on all things New Jersey.
- Sep 9 (Tue), 7:00 pm
- Fossil Fuels and Their Impacts... And, What Else To Do
- Sep 10 (Wed), 7:30 pm
- West Jersey Group General Meeting
- Sep 10 (Wed), 7:30 pm
- The Dangers of the Pilgrim Pipleline
- Sep 12 (Fri), 7:00 pm
- Assateague Island Camp and Beach Weekend
- Sep 13 (Sat), 10:00 am
- Singles Hike - Hamburg Mountain WMA Hike, Hardyston Township
- Sep 13 (Sat), 1:00 pm
- Chapter Executive Committee meeting
- Sep 14 (Sun), 10:00 am
- CANCELLED Sierra Silver Singles Trip to Grounds for Sculpture
- Sep 15 (Mon), 7:00 pm
- PennEast Pipeline Education and Empowerment Forum
- Sep 16 (Tue), 7:00 pm
- Monthly Singles Dinner in Montclair
- Sep 21 (Sun), 10:00 am
- Silver Singles Walk at Palisades Interstate Park
- NJ Chapter Sierra Club Mission Statement:
To explore, enjoy, and protect the wild places of the earth;
To practice and promote the responsible use of the earth's ecosystems and
To educate and enlist humanity to protect and restore the
quality of the natural and human environments.
The Sierra Club is a national, member-supported environmental
organization, which seeks to influence public policy in both Washington
and the state capitals through public education and grass-roots
Our members and professional staff engage in (1) Lobbying
- for and against legislation at federal, state and local levels; (2)
Outings for the appreciation of wilderness - locally, nationally and
internationally, on foot, by canoe, on skis, by bicycle, etc., (3)
Campaign support for legislative candidates pledged to defend our
interests, (4) Social interaction at monthly, local Group meetings, and
(5) Lawsuits, where necessary.
With about 20,000 members, the New Jersey Chapter is the 10th largest of
the 65 chapters in the USA, Canada and Mexico. We have full-time
professional staff in our Trenton office, and many
Local Groups which
hold monthly meetings in various locations throughout the State.
is welcome to attend our local group meetings and participate in our outings. Their
dates, times and locations are published in our quarterly newsletter,
"The Jersey Sierran", accessible from
this Web Page.
Please join us!
| || |
New Jersey Sierra Club, 145 West Hanover St., Trenton, NJ 08618, USA
tel: 609 656 7612, fax 609 656 7618
or email Nicole Dallara, Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra Club is a registered trademark.
Questions and comments about this web site may be sent to: George Newsome
Page URL: http://NewJersey.SierraClub.org/about_us.asp
Page Last Modified 10/6/2013
Up to Top